Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's Important ....

Hello All!!! Over the weekend I found this picture. It really caught my attention and reminded me of what's truly important in life. Life (at least through my eyes) is not about having the newest cell phone, having the "ideal" body recommended by society, having the thousands of "friends" on Facebook, having the newest car or most expensive clothes ... it's about LOVE. And the picture below sums it up... Have a look ...


Now this was the caption under it:
"I hear a lot of people say "I don't care if they're gay, I just don't want to see it." But if we are truly proud of our military and if we truly support our troops, then we will continue to fight for equality while they fight for our freedom."


Love is the most important thing in this world. And EVERYONE is entitled to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment